Saturday, February 27, 2010

Really? Am I finding enough time to blog? Sweet!

Hello Blogging World,

Mark this day in the Sorensen Zoo history. The weekend I was finally able to make the time to log out crazy life. Hopefully this is a way to document the funny daily happenings in our house. In an attempt to ease some of the guilt of not writing in the kids' books when noteworthy events are witnessed, soon to be forgotten. Even if this is the best I do for awhile, it is an accomplishment in itself that I have gotten this far.

The best attraction aside from having some memories down the road to reflect on, is no longer having the dread of scrapbooking in the back of my mind. Typing and uploading pictures, no problem. One computer is much less attractive for 3 little ones to assist me with. In fact, they won't think anything more than mom working is going on and the whole time I will be chipping away at some long building guilt. Also, the whole Zoo is happy when this zoo keeper is sitting down enjoying their company, even if it is behind the computer. Thank you, Blogging World. You are the next best thing to the Kirby vacuum purchase this month. The things I heart are the things that make my life a bit less complicated...I must be old.

1 comment:

  1. I am the first one to comment.

    Yay for you having a blog. It really is the best way to document. Can't wait to be updated on your cute little zoo :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete